MM Workout is an educational tool providing general health and fitness information. The materials are provided ‘as is’, without either expressed or implied guarantees.
When using the website it is compulsory to agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these do not use the website. By using the website and taking part in any of the mentioned activities you are agreeing to be legally bound by the following terms:
1.None of the diet and exercise programmes, products and services mentioned on MMworkout.com should be carried out without clearance from your doctor or medical care provider. The website content is not a substitute for medial care or diagnosis. The providers of the programmes are not medical professionals and the information provided is not intended to provide specific health advice.
2. As with all exercise plans there might be risks involved with taking part in the workouts and activities contained herein for anyone suffering from poor health or pre-existing conditions. As such you will not take part in the programmes if you are in poor health or have a pre-existing condition. When participating in all programmes you assume your own risk and do so of your own free will.
3. By taking part in the programme you agree to hold MMworkout.com and all employees exempt from all liability for any claims or damages or injury. This includes all legal costs incurred by you or caused to third parties by you. Any exemption to this is only considered for claims for gross negligence or intentional tort.
4. By taking part in the programmes contained herein you agree that claims shall be settled in accordance with English law and you are solely responsible for your own legal fees.
5.The information contained within the websites is believed to be accurate at the time of writing and filming. It is to be used for information purposes only. By taking part in any of our programmes your understanding is that products and services are limited and offered only in jurisdictions where they might be legally offered. Information is limited to research that is made available and as such should not be relied upon as accurate or all-inclusive.
6. Explanation of any connections with any third party providers is located in our Compensation Disclosure Policy, a policy included by reference in these Health Disclaimers. To fully understand the meaning of any relationships with third party suppliers you should read the policy.
7. Client feedback, case studies and testimonials on the website are sometimes results that have been forwarded to use from remote users of the programme and some are therefore unverified. As such not all feedback will reflect the typical user’s experience and may not apply to the average person. They are not intended to guarantee that all users will achieve equal or similar results. The same applies for typical results based on manufacturers or third party supplier information. You agree to perform due diligence and not take all results at face value. The programme providers or any employee of MMworkout.com will not be held responsible for any errors or omissions found in results from third parties or suppliers. Where products are relatively new your understanding is to be that results might not have been available for long enough to provide a verified history of results.
For more information or if you have any questions about our testimonials or these health disclaimers please contact us via the contact details given on the website.
Please note that the content of this page can change without prior notice.
This Health Disclaimers were last updated in September 2010.
MMworkout.com Compensation Disclosure Policy
We herby inform you that a financial relationship exists between MMworkout.com and umbrella organisations and some of the services and products mentioned, included or promoted. When services or products are referred to within the website materials the owner of such inclusions may be compensated.
Recommendations and inclusions have been made in good faith based on the merit of the services or products mentioned and information gathered through public opinion or personal use.
All efforts have been made to ensure reviews or recommendations are accurate and hones to the best of our knowledge. We do inform you however that because there may have been a financial arrangement there may be a bias for particular products or services.
The owners of MMworkout.com and its umbrella organisations may receive financial reward for providing links to other websites and if a purchase is made of a third party service or product. Whilst this is not always the case, this disclosure has been made to make you the user aware of the potential for such biases.